Tuesday 8 May 2007

daisy moon witters on

my first blog entry ever!! feels odd and somewhat arrogant to post my witterings into cyber space. Who would possibly want to read about my thoughts and feelings? still, it does feel comforting to write..it reminds me of years long gone when I used to write diaries revealing far too much to no-one..
well, I'm Daisy and I'm prone to wittering on...do tell me if I witter somewhat too much! I live in a semi-countryside village and feel very priveliged to walk the dogs on my very own hillside. I can still hear the police sirens, ambulances and buses on the main road but I can only see the road if I walk into the fields for a bit and look into the valley. I moved here 3 years ago and it is a working project. It took nearly a year to get rid of the smell. The house was rank; when we viewed it we had to breathe through our mouths to avoid the gagging reflex caused by the acrid stench throughout the entire house! I'm relieved to say that the smell has now gone and we are well into the improvement process..
I have two wonderful dogs....Lulu and Flo: at the moment they are in their kennel and just due for another walk. They are just one year old and truly finding their feet. They did have lots of freedom and space here, but now they are intent on escaping down the lane and onto the main road. We've almost finished building them a run in the field, but this will take more work. I put them in it yesterday and hid behind the old sycamore tree (which kindly allowed some fencing staples in its grand gnarled width of a trunk), but within about 30 seconds little Flo was out, so more rails needed methinks!
Well, I need to finish the ironing, compost the contents of the fridge (will I ever cook the ingredients I buy?) and find the living room- it was here yesterday....

No comments: