Wednesday 4 November 2009

daisy moon's daily weet!

I can't believe it's been two years since my last blog! I know time flies by, but honestly, two years is a long time...I had forgotten all about it, when my blog details appeared in a google search! They had probably always been there but I had never googled myself before. I have a web site under development, which is almost done and I was checking to see if it came up if I put the main name into Google, and it did...the web site and this dusty blog of mine! So hello, I've dusted off the cobwebs, with my pink tickled pink feather duster I bought in Asda yesterday and revived my wittering tendencies. If I Witter, does that make my entries "Weets" ? I have ventured into Twitterland ~ well my goats have, they tweet about how late I am feeding them and how muddy the field is. I couldn't handle Twittering myself as you can't enter many words into each Tweet, which is no good for a Witterer like me. Witterers need blogs, we have to ramble aimlessly through our heads on a regular basis and inflict our mind melts onto others. So I'm a Witterer not a Twitterer, and I do Weets not Tweets!
You can follow my goats & other animals of mine on Twitter. I'm daisy moon designs there; you'll see it started as me and then the Red & Black, the goats took over.
My web site, which is not finished by the way is www.daisymoondesigns.co.uk

No comments: